Community organizations may elect one or all of the following services to support local programs
and enforce the regulatory policies necessary to sustain environmentally healthy communities:
1. Expert Witnesses: A panel of toxicologists, biologists, and other scientists will be available
as required for public testimony relevant to the environmental and health impacts of industrial
pollution and reckless land-use decisions.
2. Environmental Law: Legal consultants will be available to examine land-use violations and
public health impacts.
4. Demonstration Materials and Supplies: Town-hall meetings and educational programs will gain
visibility through the provision of public forums, signs and banners, display vehicles, public address
systems, and other advocacy needs.
5. Green Products: Environmentally sound fund-raising products will be donated with local
organizational logos printed on cups, pens, tote bags, caps, tee shirts and other items as required.
6. Website Community Action Directory: Organizations may request listings on the Center Website
providing mission statements, status of current projects, long-term goals, and funding
7. Funding Allocations and Special Services: Organizations may submit grant applications
requesting funds for any special services required for the accomplishment of their goals.
|Photos from St. Paul Island, The Bering Sea
THE ENVIRONMENTAL RELIEF CENTER OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
BENEFITS AND SERVICES